Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Prelude...

hey there this is crystal
being invited by lupkoon to contribute on his blog ^^

a little intro of me...

an ordinary 20-year-old girl
whom still believe in somethhing called forever love
though being hurt for thousand times
currently pursuing my bachelor degree of biotechnology

erm..no doubt im a taekwondo black belt holder
always being forced by lupkoon to fight with him ^^


favourite food: bak kut teh (dont laugh.....)
favourite colour: pink ^^
favourite singer: justin, janice and lupkoon
favourite music: erm as long as its nice will do
favourite movie: hmm dont have a specific one..but currently waiting for the release of harry potter
hobby: window shopping, yum cha, pak tor
wishes: get married and "produce" a football team ^^

hmm dunno wut else can i intro myself

but you will know me more as i go on with my blogs

thats all for now first..

feel free to drop some comments or feedbacks

will be much appreciated ^^

No comments: