Friday, September 7, 2007

the criminal and the 4 8 and the 4 8+1 and the dam supersitious

today i saw snatch theif, i canot do anything but jz shout bcoz its far from me, and before i realize anything happen, the theif had already fled from my sight, if given another opportunity of such snatch theif case, they would die for sure, i will chase them and whack them till they death, watch for the news, just watch it, DAMN!

those 4 8 poh and 4,8+1 shit
whatever my gal wear, what the fuck u all care
and who the fuck u are thinking of that fat ass, u wan my gal treat u ? fuck off, go and get urself some cow shit or duck shit or any shit would do, sicko of ass, wanna fuck jz fuck infront of me dun go backstab behind my gal, fuck the fat ass TITLE would come out soon

SUPERSITIOUS SUCKS
who the fuck u all supersitious got to do with me, ur supersitious would ruin me, ruin my life and get myself into feel bad and depression, i dun need u all sicko supersitious thingy, all of those got nothing to do with me, all i wanted to do is just attend my uncle funeral

my beloved uncle
uncle i love u and i would always do
i will nvr forget the moment u fetch my mom and in time gettin me delivered in a hospital, in fact ure my saviour, u even still love me and ask about me when i was 20, and till today ur smile and u will always stay in my mind
never ever i will forget u
rest in peace
may heaven give u alot more happier and healthier life in there
loves
i wan all of u pay some respect ere
jz bow ur head a lil after u finish read tis
for those who reluctant to do so, may u die horribly on earth and live in hell

No comments: