Friday, November 9, 2007

LIGHT IN LIFEEEE

DEEPAVALI FEAST
i dont have to say much
you will want it anyway
specialty from my neighbour
owh...




My always Favorites
this is the game that i always spend with my ipoh buddies
its good tho
it helps ur accuracy
ur intelligence
and ur waist flexibility
and there hv alot of ipoh chicks
check tha' out



GANYAN
oh this is the light..
owhh shinning thru my eyes and my smiling bright teeth
this is gan yan kin fei
he is the most cheerful guy in my group
and he have a very good sense of understanding
people hv more lights in the life when he is there
Happy Deepavali to the nation and world

3 comments:

jesslyne said...

erm..
can i hv the ice cream biscuit??
its so nice n cute..

DER said...

okok
next time deepavali i invite u come my house

jesslyne said...

thanks oo..
remember invite me ar!!
haha