Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Choices







everyday we make choices
from the time u wake up, u make choice whether u want to wake up a minute earlier or later
from choosing cloths, choices!
of course all of these are simple and abc choices
sometimes we can really encounter a really hard decision, real hard
a step that will determine your life, determine your path, determine your future
we have to think, analyze, make sure to choose the path
for your goodness, please choose a choice that you can see your day.. something that you can predict, the bad and good, and be sure you can accept it

At first, i really dreaming to go to Singapore, i have high motivation, i really hope the company will recruit me so i can enjoy the life of Singapore

True, today the company called me, i was asked to either accept or reject

I sat down.. think really really hard.. real hard

My brain says "I want to be in Singapore, but not for work"

Really.. if i go there i really need to work like a cow, from morning to night.. life isn't just like that

And at the moment, i see the future of my job in my hometown, i can imagine the road, the success road

If i succeeded, probably will be succeeded due to my spirit and motivation, i will go to Singapore and play.

That's what i really want..

p/s : i am not working in the workshop, pictures above are just decoration

No comments: