Thursday, August 14, 2008

current me



whats happening to me currently?

hurm.. just graduated from TARC, diploma in business studies e-commerce and marketing..

currently working in Standard Chartered Bank as a personal loan executive

a great paying job salary.. but i won't tell you how much i earn

but i am ma planning to build my career there.. is where a job i think i can be successful, can make my family proud, can make my friends jealous, and bring a satisfaction for me

but seriously.. if i were to choose.. schooling is better than working, a fact that is undeniable

my love life? is wonderful~~

friends circle? i am satisfy

family? just want them to live comfortable...

myself.. of course be successful

anyway a lil advice here

BALANCE OUT YOUR LIFE

make sure you have a balance life, balance mind.. spare time for work, spare time for sleep, spare time for family, spare time for love, spare time for friends, spare time for yourself :)

4 comments:

xiaokeli said...

personal loan executive?? this post also u can get.. wait til they know how dishonest and untrusted u are.. n did it take u 4 bluddy year to like graduate from like a DIPLOMA?? swt... LAME..
dont visit my blog.. i wont visit yours..
n
you'll burn in hell..

xiaokeli said...

what? your blog is for PUBLIC i come see cannot ah?? and i even leave comment for u. u shud be happy la.. i treat u so good.. u come to make peace? yeah right.. your type of person can go die.. ill wait for one day when u write in ur blog saying u got fired from the company ok.. CANT WAIT.

xiaokeli said...

we used to be friend?? haha. the way u say so nice to hear.. who wants to be ur friends now.. i so happy msn nobody LIKE U DISTURB me.. go die lah u.

xiaokeli said...

LUPKOON... U really treat me as your friend? omg.. i cant believe..... but i wanna tell u something... NOT THAT I CARE...
So dont visit my blog. i wont visit yours.. dont talk shit.. i wont care.. wanna die, please die further..
BYE~