Sunday, October 21, 2007

FOOD n TEA

today drop by outside of food n tea
trying if i see my working friend over there
i keep looking but i cant find
and unexpectedly i feel some energy,
u know those energy of someone looking at u
and i face to the direction, there she is, stupidly look on me
i am still laughing the face tho hahahahaha
so expect the unexpected

GWR
on the way checking out if theres latest version of TSGS
come across with this simply amazing stuff
straight away it capture my attention
and i am capturing it home



THANKS
amazing gift from relatives
for my special day
ntg much i can say tho
and i wont even say it
let my heart speak for itself
thanks and it is from the heart
and also the Superman





SHEETY
love laugh
bed bad
friend fan
ghost goose
sheep shit
lolx


N
N for Nike
C for Caps
NC for NoCash


and Here goes

N for Nike
S for Shoes
NS for NoSex


TT
Timberland
is where the famous brand and famous word
and here goes mr T and mrs T (my sis and my sis' boy)



DO RAY MI
Ray of sun
also known as Halo
great view appeared in Sabah
Goddess

No comments: