Sunday, March 16, 2008

130

sry for so long nvr update my blog
my school started and i cudnt find much time for blogging
my vivid readers. sry ya~~
i gotta really truly madly deeply concentrate on my studies now
it wud be 2 more months from now to graduate.. peacefully if i passed my the only paper
pray for me k?? lolx
you must be wondering what will i do after my graduation
will i continue study? and pursue higher education
or stop and work?
the answer is.. i wan to work.. but my study life wud be an end.. i feel sad.. life with no more school?
totally sad!!



BLACKOUT
last week my house had a blackout
it happened jz right after i start my dinner.. alone.....
can u imagine?.. candlelight dinner is good la.. but dinner without light.. OMGzzz..
alone somemore
but im a brave person.. ntg can stop me.. have my dinner in the dark.. so nice sooo good.. readers.. dun try k.. i dun wann anything happen to u all
one more weird thing has happened.. its a blackout.. but this is what i saw..
TV...still...running



dun scared.. no worries.. theres is no ghost.. there is ntg
and it cud really happen to u too next time during ur blackout
it is actually the electric is not completely cut off, so it will have little flow and u can on other small electrical application..
but i advise.. dun do that.. try to think this way.. ur electrical stuff is a small stuff.. if suddenly the main electric is back.. there will be a great rush of electricity.. and it could really spoil ur electrical stuff.. so take tis precaution so u will save another penny for other thing~~


VIWAWA www.viwawa.com
i already posted about this on the previous post
i discover there is still one more interesting game my reader shud try on
STWACK
is a thin line man fighting, u gotta control it, to defend, to attack, to rest, to win over the opponent, gorgeous and brainstorming game, so play and see how really genius u are

No comments: