Friday, February 29, 2008

the leap year

today is 29th february, which it is only happen 4 years a time
humans life span average are 75-80, so we probably be able to celebrate 20 times today till our death
I would also like to wish the birthdayer of 29th february, happy birthday, youre the lucky one ;)
and coincidentally this is my 129 posts, u see.. 29 again
although there is ntg special happen to me today, it was a peace day
but it is better than those unlucky and bad day ;)
Oh ya, readers ive come across with a new online exciting game
www.viwawa.com
that is some sort of mahjong, "chor D", etc game
its easy to connect and play, enjoy it during your free time
and you also can decorate your own wawa(character)
this is how my wawa's free item looks like


good-looking? lol

1 comment:

jesslyne said...

is my cousin's bday on 29th feb..
poor lil gal onli celebrate once in four years..
ur wawa is lik u..
so ugly =X
haha..don angry oo..