Sunday, February 17, 2008

one more time

ASIAN MACHO, what would you rate yourself?

taken from TheStar Online


MY KOOL
see what my parents get me?
actually its from the annual lunch lucky draw
its kool.. a brand new way using electric track rather than electronic car









MY 1st-sight love plant
(i believe 1st-sight love since then hehehehehe)
i hope it will grow gracefully, will u be my the most beautiful plant on earth?
would you appreciate my water, my dedication, my care to you?
would you grow and make me happy?
would you marry me?



MY VALENTINE GIFT



2 comments:

jesslyne said...

macho this meaning too wide for me..
is hard to explain here..
the kool, do it remind of u the young you??
cz i think when u r young lil boy, u play this isnt it?
btw i hope the flower grow n not the opposite..n summore hw..the way u get it back home..i stil feel funny..
hapi valentine for both of u..
^^

SASA UNSTEP said...

wah.. u stil play tat gah ??
tat plant stole by u rite ? hehe
walau... show ur valentine gift thim.. so sweet meh .. lolx ..