Friday, February 8, 2008

fresh CNY

no pics provided

today's gonna brief talking about the 1st day of CNY

Wake up in the early morning, checking email, msn greetings, reading e-newspaper etc etc, while sisters n mammi preparing morning breakfast

a warm breakfast, love it

Serve my parents tea to get angpow, just like the traditional style

Promise them to be good boys and never go out till more than 2ocloak, ok i will try my best

Destination to the grandma's

Happy to see all were reunited, happy to see grandpa and grandma, but my heart ache because they getting more illness due to old age

getting angpows from the relatives, $$$, i am a hundredaire hahaha

Go out with friends yum cha, and chitchatting about the days..

have snooker like usual, and i won!

got back home and eat dinner, while my parents got themselves to the mahjong, house will be more like cny if there are mahjong lolx

Open msn, my 1000++ contacts became 500++

Open friendster, 3 out of 4 accounts hacked + deleted (each accounts average 1000ppl)

Wishing my dear gudnitex and kiss her goodbye

Hope my readers had a happier chinese new year =)

1 comment:

jesslyne said...

my 1st day of cny is normal..
sleep at 4am sumthing then wake up around 8am lik tat..
go pray pray..
then go granny home..
granny teach me play manjong..
then til nite..go for dinner,,then back home..tats all..