Tuesday, February 5, 2008

smile

does a true smile comes from the heart?
i think so..
but sometimes people can faked it real real
i like to smile, i want to smile, but i dont know how to
but anyway i am good at making people around me smile, laugh, n scream
i am happy but my face dont show it that way
i think i should practice more, but how?

you might see me in the street someday, you cant see smiley in my face
but dun judge by saying im sad
i am a happy person actually, just my outer dun show it like my inner
but if u want to be happy, i can make u
the most important is, just say it out

3 comments:

SASA UNSTEP said...

smile?
i always smile in front ppl bt hu wil noe tat i cry in my room ?
sometime i smile in my face bt my hurt unhappy.. bt hu noe ?
dunno y ...
so hard 2 understand myself ..
wat is realy can make me smile ?
i like make my fren smile .. bcoz they smile i happi ...
bt 4 myself ? how woo ...
hope can receive ur comment ..

DER said...

dun push urself too hard, do things u like, and take things simple, all mentioned might sound easy, but trust me, it is an art, u have to master it

jesslyne said...

smiling is good..
it wil make ppl around u feel better too..
sumhow don u notice as human growth..smiling face seem hard to find on them..
i agree wt step.. even hw hapi u r in front all ppl..but when u r alone..wil u b stil tat hapi n can smile from inside??
when sumthing hurting so muc but u hv to pretend lik nth happened..so tat they wont worry u..
a young gal might smile when u gv her some sweets..
but do a lady smile when u gv her some sweets??