Friday, April 4, 2008

a lil bit more

human almost perfect.. this is apply on every single human
you, my readers, you are also nearly perfect
why do i say like this? lemme say out something

Are u ?
-greedy
-lack of confidence
-not a risk taker
-stingy
-unfaithful
-lack of persuasion skill
-a problem-avoider
-ugly
-easily trusted ppl
-bias
-a racial discriminator
-stupid
-emotional
-poor
-a love-failure
-having weak body or health
-having a disease(s)
-a hater
-having phobia
-a person who dont have own style
-unsocial
-gay
-lesbian
-etc.. more negative stuff

If you're having even one of the mentioned.. that means you are still lack a lil bit more to be perfect, because definitely you wanted what you're having to be opposite.. some people have your weakness as their strengths and some people have you strength as their weaknesses. Even if you don't have any negative stuff, and you think you are perfect, i can tell you are still not, because you're the one in a million, and still your heart thinks you can't really mix with them and people don't really understand whats the real you or even you can't really share your true feelings with them.



My Friend
I thought you have ran away
I asked your whereabout
I was told daddy has dump you on the back lane of house
I frantically called out for you
I saw many of them but none of them appears to be you
I was told later you were captured in my neighbor's backyard
I called out for you, this time you came to me, but you were fenced
I see you trying to come out for me, but you have failed
I tried to strain the fence so you can come out but to no avail
I saw an idea to get you out from there
I pinch your neck, and slowly from hand to hand, through the holes of the fence
I get you out from there
I know it will cause some pain
I even know you will be more relieved upon your released
I was over the moon because you recognize me, and thats make me decided to call you as My Friend



GET THROUGH
the only one thing obvious that outer space is having a direct effect on us is the sunlight.. shining from 150 million kilometers from us, outer space
this effect where we can really really feel it.. the heat.. the sight.. all the way from 150 million kilometers
Well you may say how about the stars.. that one actually is more farer if compare with sun.. well.. you only can see star, but without feeling it, on your skin, definitely it wont be as much comprising as sun do
So do dream on you walk on the sun ray and run to the outer space !

No comments: