Monday, April 21, 2008

tomorrow is a better day

but today is the best day, so appreciate it and forget bout the past

cant imagine my college life just ended . 18th April..

but anyway i still need to go back there on 5th May

WHY LAH I FAILED THE FUCKING MARKETING RESEARCH??

Today i went back to clear up my apartment for the check out process

sigh.. i know i will never ever able to smoke in front of the window facing the green mountain

My classmates.. not all attended for the last class anyway






Top-rated lecturer ~ Ms. Kashietaa


THE HANGOUTS

trust me, this is the only hangouts in Kampar
anyway, gaming will never be better than with a group of frenz



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolx.. y do many post in ur pic geh ? very 'cheong geng' la ...
erm... wat u plan nw? after graduated wat feel ?
must mis the fren n col rite? wakaka
add oil la 4 ur interview ..