Monday, October 6, 2008

gets a little hot

i am a cat, i was born with 2 siblings, unfortunately, both of them died, one fell down to the drain, another die of hungriness

when i was a baby, i have no place to go, except for the shady that humans built up

thankfully they always having some snack time under the tree and i always manage to get some of the leftovers

at first they don't care about me, but as time goes by, kids from the elders started to play along with me

seeing that i have no harm to the kids, the adults allow the kids to play with me

sometimes the adults would play with me too

one day, an auntie came to me, she pour some papers on the floor, i started to play along with the papers.. biting some of it, without realizing the paper has numbers written on it

there is this adult number game.. 4D or maybe "jackpot".. they bet the number i picked up, and eventually they won some prize from there.

they started to treat me real good, buying me cat biscuits, shower me with care and love

and there is this family who even allow me to loiter inside the house.. however i must get out when it was night for them to sleep

everybody started to like me and they even touch me, bath me.. what a cat am i

sometimes there would some male cats come and find me, i did entertain them as they were my cat families too

sometimes i felt pity for them as they do not get proper care and food

but anyway i do share my foods with them

i hope that this family will always keep me as a company

isn't that what every cat wish for?

1 comment:

SASA UNSTEP said...

u dream tat u r cat ?
haha...
y sudden write tis...
u take part primary skul geh essay competition ?