Monday, October 27, 2008

world without lights

wake up in the morning, i am still wondering why parents are siting at the couch and not out to breakfast.

Continue my sleep, and i heard the house door is opening, there are few voices, ahh.. my neighbors are here.

today both right and left side of my neighbors big day, their festive of lights, their Deepavali.

and i already can feel the taste of muruku while i am still on the bed, its their famous snacks.. it sounds muruk muruk when you chew it

my parents didnt want to wake me up as i slept quite late the day before, but knowing the temptation of Deepavali feast, i couldn't resist and i wake and straight to the dining table..

there i tasted the tosai, one of their delicious food ever happened in the history

together with mutton.. and the curries.. it is a taste have to be tasted for every individual in the world

after the breakfast, i sat down on the couch to watch the tv, bang bang bang, the explosive of fire crackers.. its a norm to the malaysian that every time there's big festival, there will be fire crackers

soon before i realized, it was 12 in the afternoon, and there she came, another side of my neighbors, she's calling us to go to their house to have lunch

even though the morning foods haven't fully digested, the urge is still pulling me over, i cannot resist good food

there i sat on table, this time all served was the same as the morning one, except the taste is different, not to say this taste is better than that one, but.. both have their own taste and that were crazy tempting

you see, is all about food, there is something in food

soon after the lunch, i went out with my friends, as today is a public holiday, so yeah, normal outing, went to cybercafes all sort..

as i mentioned, i don't have enough sleeps, so i slept at around 4pm in the evening and woke up after i heard the knock knock on my door at 6pm.

"you must come, she wanted you to come" this is what my mom told me..

it's my another neighbor!!!

and all i think is about food as my stomach really really sounding..

the timing's is all right

i sat down on my neighbors table with my family

and i dine, this time i eat rice with chicken and mutton's curries

i love Deepavali, this is a day where i can tasted all these

its a day i am looking forward in every year

thanks for all the foods

i hope that the world will still in a harmony time and getting more harmony in the next time

so that we can taste and celebrate others races others nations big time

we will live as one no matter who we are in this world

Happy Deepavali

1 comment:

SASA UNSTEP said...

world without light i cnt imaging.. bt lupkoon, u cn imaging heart without feeling?
lupkoon,heart actually is wat made ?
y so easy get hurt.. so hard to pulih?
if ppl no heart then mai gud lo.. no nid feel sad, feel pain..
am i rite?