Monday, January 28, 2008

100 posts

this is my 100 posts, and i would like to talk about my past experience in love, i wanted to disclose things that are hidden beneath in my heart all this while

i started to dating as young as 13 years old, the 1st girl i woo-ed is a popular chick by then, everyone wanted to get her but in the end its in my hand, i dont know what makes her fall for me but then i know i have the skills and techniques to do so.

my relationship with her wasnt long, it were just 2 weeks, but the feeling was wonderful, puppy love? yea cool, walkin in the rain, goin merry ground at night, hands being holded for the 1st time, its so sweet and pure

after the broke up, i dont feel sadness, because i know i can go for another, i tried on another one girl, unsurprisingly, i got her, i started to develop this hobby, which is courting girls, and im very into it and i learn and i improve each time
i even can turn the girls into fighting for me, i felt power...

i even tried to woo someone elder than me 4 years at that time, i was just 14, but shes already 18, i got her, i could feel everything is under my control, these was the days...

sometimes im too bored i pick up the telephone, i simply dialed a number to a stranger, if the voices sounds like a pretty girl, i will talk to her and make friends, you might not believe, but i got them to be my gf after just 2 hours or 2 calls

at that time, i can approach anyone i like even in real life, or i think i can court superstars.. silly? i am, but this is really my mind, i never failed to do anything especially in love life

and at the age of 15, i found my true love(which i think till now shes still my true love), but i never realized she was, i can talk almost anything with her, everyday from 9pm to 2-3am, thats nearly 6 hours of phone talk!! and we will never run out of topics, i made her laugh, i made her cry, i made her feel in love, and im happy to do all that, every moment with her or without her i am deeply in love with her, no one ever can give me this kind of feeling..

but due to my naughtiness and mischievous at that time, im a flower heart prince, besides dating with her, i have 6 more gf, one leg on 6 boats, isnt now u thinking its a joke? but it is NOT a joke, i really have tat many gf, and i even can court more at one time, those were the days

But anyway, i met someone who is as pretty as angel, as cute as any children can never be, as caring as sweet even more than my mom at my age of 16, i left everyone and started seeing this girl,i even left the one i found at age 15, i left her on valentine's day, now i think back its a real cruel

and with this new found girl, i am really happy or i am faked it out? but i go on every days with joy and fun, both of us were virgins at that time, and we losses it at one early morning, shes the 1st one i made love with, the feelings was great, but the love not really tat great, but then i feel more committed as we already made love.. but the feeling is not same as the girl at age of 15

my relationship ended in a year of time with this new girl, because i am too into other things at that time, online game was it.. in my mind i just feel like i can get any girls i want anyway even the breakups

but that is not as simple as it be, i courted several girls but the feeling is not that wonderful i expected, i trying to find some feeling between like the age of 15 and 16, but none of the gurls can give me that, from then i know i lost somethings precious, i started to feel sadness, shortly i fall into depression, i do not know why

all the skills and techniques i posses started to dropout tremendously, i feel lifeless, my love life has come to an end, i was thinking is it because of my "players" attitude, or was it my never appreciate attitude, i do not know, i can't be as free to court girls anymore, it is not same like those days i can get the girls, even till now i forgot the figures of how many EX i have

i fall into depression for 2 years, life is really bad, everything dont work out, but i endure, i recovered recently and i was promising myself to get a good love and to be as faithful as can it be, but i just brush out to be a player again, i felt this attitude is growing with me and i cant remove it

now i just hope someone can change my this kind of attitude, someone who will never give up of me and pulling me back whenever i go out seeing another girl
where is the this one? i am still hoping for the day of her arrival..

2 comments:

SASA UNSTEP said...

wa....i like u tis post oo .. lolx .. so many gf b4 oo .. wei.. tat gal not ur now gf meh? uthen y u stil hope tat gal arrive ?so young n lost ur virgin ... hehe ...

jesslyne said...

==..i cant imagine ur teenage time pass lik tat..
btw i heard alot of ur things bout the pass...
frankly telling, i don lik u at 1st..
don even wan b fren wt u..
but later on feel ok onli la u..
hemm..i think all u nd is time..
time wil change sum1 n sum1 wil growth by the time..
^^