Friday, January 4, 2008

red for 2008

red red red red
my whole head hair is red
things runnin in my body is red
the sun is hot hot sex red
chinese new year around the color, soon u will receive redsss
and my BOO jz RED.. hahahaha lolx


AM I READY?
i am ready....
i am ready to go out to do the things i like
i dont want to futher my study anywhere anymore
lecturer say im smart, my fren say im smart
but i just dont feel to be in education line
i wanna go out to expand myself
things i did when lecturer is lecturing

u can see how bored i am.......

2 comments:

SASA UNSTEP said...

very sienz at the class meh??
study is good la ....
when u work u will mis the time u study..
u so ba chi ar?? write tat pic .. so childish ..

jesslyne said...

lol..red red red..=="
btw r u serious bout the studies things??
haha..
the ultraman should b the lecturer ba..