Saturday, January 12, 2008

ordinary without extra

thats what might ppl think..
but this is my ah gong 78 years old birthday..
he is my oni ah gong since my other yeh yeh has left me few years ago
ah gong is healthy, ah gong can drink, ah gong tells joke tells advice to me
ah gong.. i guess u inherited something to me, something already naturally with me..



PINK WITH LOVE
ouch ... pain pain .. my teeth
wtf.. all red color braces taken.. left pink.. FCUK
but BOO love em.. she kissed on each of every of them
with LOVE


FAREWELL YEAR 2 SEM 2..
to all the lecturers.. i love em so much.. especially those who awarded me A...
now i am going to my final on next week.. gosh... wth.. why do we need to go thru all tis MEMORIZED EXAM.. zzzzzzzzzzzz
anyway.. this is my top rated lecturer
MS THONG

1 comment:

jesslyne said...

send my wish to ur grandpa ..
wish him hapi n stay healthy..
n wish all the best for ur coming exam..