Saturday, January 26, 2008

crash.........




i dont know how to start, but starting anyway

start from yesterday, me and boo went to gua tambun, the historical cave in the world, upon goin there, we need to go thru a playground, a long horse stable, some muddy grass and more than hundreds stair.. walking there was a challenge, because you need to becareful with the horse, if it run and bang us, thats it, you can see us in TheStar memorandom tomorrow.. and the mountain-cave itself its real danger, real steepness and real thrilling, these are some of the pictures taken


Notice the cave surface red drawing, its more than 3000 years ago!!!

DONG DONG DONG
My neighbour are indians, they are having some kind of ceremony, it look great and happy, and my family is invited! we always have talks and laughs oftenly.
I found out they and their relatives or maybe Indian communities likes to wear gold necklace, even children as young as age 5 also have one, in fact all of them have it
this is the picture, i manage to capture 3 people only from far, as i am only hiding to capture lolx


Negative Padini Concept Store
this is today incident, i persuaded my mom to bring me to this store to get some cny clothes, you know, i am 20 this year and i think i should dress more formal for the cny, so finally mom brought me in, my target would be the on sales 50% formals, and after discounted it also costs around rm60-rm70. i tried the cloths and pants anyway, because this is my family tradition, whenever want parents to buy for you, you must tried out and show them, while i was trying, my mom was outside browsing other suitable formals for me, then my mom saw a signboard showing "rm19". The formals all there looks like not very good goods, and it was not well arranged, but cluttering, just like those in Pasar Malam.. My mom then took some formals from there and bring it to the fitting room for me with saying "RM19 only.. i can buy more for you" I was like.. "OH" and tried out.. since it was rm19, i chooses 2 cloths and 2 pants, it was a happy-merry for me.. Padini-SEED formals only rm19, the pants needed to be cut because the length are too long, so after trying and measuring everything, it took me around 1 hour++ to proceed to the counter to pay, upon reaching there, the cashier scan the code and it show rm29.90 for the cloths, i was like wtf?.. and i said it is only rm19, the cashier and then told me "Oh, its not rm19, its from rm19 onwards.." i looked at her and think awhile, its ok, only + rm10.. the next thing she scan are be the pants, RM79.90 for one piece, at this moment, i felt cheated.. i felt like a fool, if you were put it in ranging from 19.00, how could it be so far until reaching rm79.90? RM60 in between? WTF, if like that i rather go to get the 50% where after discount also around RM60 and its packed, ironed, newer, employee assisted and not like the items are put like rubbish piles, where no employee are assisted at the corner, and all the cloths are not ironed and it looked like defected goods
I paid the money and I left, and at the same time i peeped at the rm19 signboard. the "from" word is smaller than 50cent coin, I swear i will never ever buy anything from Padini anymore neither their sub-brand. Brand Image Gone Bad

1 comment:

SASA UNSTEP said...

hehe..wei...ur 1st photo is more nice la ...and pls dun act cute jor la .. i mean ur 2nd and onwards pic ..hehe..
tambun gua at where geh woh?
i havent hear geh ? i juz noe gua tempurubg onli wooo...
ei..u go where buy cny cloths?u so cham ... pay so many ...next time c properly la .. sei chun .. anyway.. wait ur new post lo... dun say i didnt c oo ...